Handcrafted with lots of love.
A mix of organic ingredients, including Bee Pollen, Lavender Flowers, Red Rose Petals, Pink Rosebuds, German Chamomile Flowers, Rooibos Tea
Can be used for:
- An alternative, for furbies who are sensitive to essential oils
Combat skin issues (Yeast, ezcema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne)
Gently soothe skin irritations
Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacteria properties help calm itchy irritated skin
For external/topical use only, prevent pets from consuming flowers/drinking bath water.
If your pet has pre-existing conditions that require long-term medication, please consult vet before using Bed of Roses.
Discourage use on pregnant/breeding/nursing pets.
Bed of Roses
How to use
- Fill bath tub with warm / comfortable temperature water and ensure water level is high enough to cover part of your furby's body but not at a dangerous level above neck
- Scoop 5-10 spoons of Bed of Roses depending on water volume and desired level of benefits
- Place directly into water or into the reusable pouch provided
- Let furby soak or massage furby gently to promote bonding between pawrent and furkid. Do not leave your furkid unattended during soaking.
- Soak for 5 - 10 mins or until water has cooled down completely
- Gently rinse off herbs (if placed directly in water)
- Dry furby as usual
Suitable for bath soaks, paw soaks and poultice
Intended for external use although ingredients are human grade and non-toxic. If your furby shows signs of allergic reaction, stop soaking immediately and refer to vet.