Handcrafted with lots of love
Pure organic essential oils and a mixture of mineral-rich salts.
Let us know your desired results and let us customise a blend for your furby.
Custom Blend Bath Salt
All the essential oils used in our bath essentials products have been diluted to be safe and suitable for direct contact with you and your furby's skin.
The Dangers Of Undiluted Essential Oils For Your Dog: In general, one drop of a plant’s essential oil is more than 75 times stronger than its herbal equivalent. This formidable strength makes them an extreme form of natural medicine with a potency that must not be ignored. Safety is a huge concern and this is especially true when using essential oils internally or in their undiluted state. Applying undiluted essential oils externally to your dog is risky, due to the likelihood of skin sensitivity, inflammation, dermal damage and ingestion through fur licking. Essential oils need to be diluted in a carrier oil so they can be separated into tiny particles again. This method of dispersing the oils helps achieve the maximum healing benefit with the minimum dosage.
We do not believe in using risky essential oil blends for your precious furby. No artificial colouring, no fillers, non-irradiated ingredients only
Directions for use
- Fill bath tub with warm / comfortable temperature water and ensure water level is high enough to cover part of your furby's body but not at a dangerous level above neck
- Scoop 3 - 5 spoons of Salt Spa into bath water, depending on water volume and desired level of benefits
- Let furby soak or massage furby gently to promote bonding between pawrent and furkid. Do not leave your furkid unattended during soaking.
- Soak for 5 - 10 mins or until water has cooled down completely
- Gently rinse off with water
- Dry furby as usual
*Avoid use on pregnant dogs, consult vet with ingredient list before using if your furby is on long-term medication. Start with small amount (0.5-1 scoop) during first-time use, especially if dog has not had exposure to stated essential oils before, to test for sensitivity. If allergy symptoms appear, rinse off with coconut oil and cool or cold water. For external/topical use only, prevent pets from consuming salt/drinking bath water.