Handcrafted with lots of love.
A mix of organic, natural ingredients, including Dead Sea Salt, French Celtic Sea Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Epsom Salt, Lavender Flowers, Red Rose Petals, Pink Rosebuds, German Chamomile Flowers, Rosehips, Calendula Flowers, Carrot Seed Oil
Can be used for:
- Relief for sore/aching joints
- Muscle relaxation
Combat skin issues (Yeast, ezcema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne)
Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacteria properties help calm itchy irritated skin
For external/topical use only, prevent pets from consuming the soak/drinking bath water. If your pet has pre-existing conditions that require long-term medication, please consult vet before using Fleur De Sel. Discourage use on pregnant/breeding/nursing pets.
Fleur De Sel
How to use
- Fill bath tub with warm / comfortable temperature water and ensure water level is high enough to cover part of your furby's body but not at a dangerous level above neck
- Scoop 5-10 spoons of Fleur De Sel depending on water volume and desired level of benefits
- Place directly into water or into the reusable pouch provided
- Let furby soak or massage furby gently to promote bonding between pawrent and furkid. Do not leave your furkid unattended during soaking.
- Soak for 5 - 10 mins or until water has cooled down completely
- Gently rinse off herbs (if placed directly in water)
- Dry furby as usual
Suitable for bath soaks, paw soaks and poultice
Intended for external use although ingredients are human grade and non-toxic. If your furby shows signs of allergic reaction, stop soaking immediately and refer to vet.