Handcrafted with love
- Formulated with organic essential oils including Geranium, Lavender, Bergamot, Basil, Marjoram, Rosemary
- Vitamin-rich oils including: Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil, Camelia Oil, Emu Oil
- Leave-in conditioner for healthy coat with a natural shine
- Use daily as a combing / de-tangling spray to maintain healthy coat
- Anti-bacterial, Antioxidant
- Smells great and can be used as perfume
- Natural anti-flea/tick benefits
All the essential oils used in our bath essentials products have been diluted to be safe and suitable for direct contact with you and your furby's skin.
The Dangers Of Undiluted Essential Oils For Your Dog: In general, one drop of a plant’s essential oil is more than 75 times stronger than its herbal equivalent. This formidable strength makes them an extreme form of natural medicine with a potency that must not be ignored. Safety is a huge concern and this is especially true when using essential oils internally or in their undiluted state. Applying undiluted essential oils externally to your dog is risky, due to the likelihood of skin sensitivity, inflammation, dermal damage and ingestion through fur licking. Essential oils need to be diluted in a carrier oil so they can be separated into tiny particles again. This method of dispersing the oils helps achieve the maximum healing benefit with the minimum dosage.
We do not believe in using risky essential oil blends for your precious furby. No artificial colouring, no fillers, non-irradiated ingredients only
Directions for use
- Shake well before use
- Spray thin layer over coat and brush as usual
- Store bottle in cool place and keep out of direct sunlight
Product is intended for extenal use only.
In the case where allergic/adverse reactions are observed, soak furby in coconut/olive oil to dilute essential oils and refer to vet.