100% Freeze Dried grass-fed beef topside
- One of best sources of high-quality protein, beef contains large amounts of important nutrients for your dog like iron, zinc, creatine and B vitamins. Half of the fat in beef is also the heart-healthy monounsaturated fat called oleic acid which is also found in olive oil!
- Handcrafted from human grade, grass-fed Beef. The way cows are fed can have a major effect on the nutrient composition of the beef. Grass-fed beef usually contains less total fat than grain-fed beef, which means that gram for gram, grass-fed beef contains fewer calories. Grass-fed beef containing up to five times as much omega-3 as grain-fed beef. Grass-fed beef is also a richer source of Vitamin A and E. Nearly every chronic disease, from allergies and joint pain to diabetes and kidney disease, is caused by chronic inflammation. And chronic inflammation is caused by a diet that’s high in omega-6 fatty acids and low in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Wet or dry, our freeze-dried bites retain up to 98% of their nutritional value as well as flavour, texture (when rehydrated) and colour.
- Freeze dried in small batches, never mass produced
- No preservative or additive!
- Regular packs contain 35g of Beef bites, made from 140g of fresh grass-fed beef topside
- Large packs contain 100g of Beef bites, made from 400g of fresh grass-fed beeftopside
Freeze Dried Moo Moo Bites
Why choose us
Our range of treats and chews are designed to help you transform your furby's diet by bringing it closer to what canines eat in the wild - raw, unprocessed and species appropriate. Our all-natural treats are a convenient and tasty way to supplement your pup's diet, helping him/her meet his/her nutritional needs.
What is Freeze Dried
Freeze drying is the process where raw ingredients are exposed to extremely low temperatures and pressure to remove all the moisture and seal the product tight. This process acts as a natural preservative for the food, keeping it free from chemicals or additives. Ensure that sufficient water is provided to your furby when feeding freeze dried treats.