100% Freeze Dried grass-fed beef heart
- Beef heart is packed full of the super nutrient CoQ10 which is key in the basic functioning of cells. Beef heart also contains selenium, phosphorous and zinc along with essential amino acids that help your pup build muscle, store energy and boost stamina and endurance.
- Handcrafted from human grade, grass-fed Beef. The way cows are fed can have a major effect on the nutrient composition of the beef. Grass-fed beef usually contains less total fat than grain-fed beef, which means that gram for gram, grass-fed beef contains fewer calories. Grass-fed beef containing up to five times as much omega-3 as grain-fed beef. Grass-fed beef is also a richer source of Vitamin A and E. Nearly every chronic disease, from allergies and joint pain to diabetes and kidney disease, is caused by chronic inflammation. And chronic inflammation is caused by a diet that’s high in omega-6 fatty acids and low in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Wet or dry, our freeze-dried bites retain up to 98% of their nutritional value as well as flavour, texture (when rehydrated) and colour.
- Freeze dried in small batches, never mass produced
- No preservative or additive!
- Regular packs contain 45g of Beef Heart, made from 210g of fresh grass-fed beef heart
- Large packs contain 100g of Beef Heart, made from 460g of fresh grass-fed beef heart
Freeze Dried Moo Moo Hearts
Why choose us
Our range of treats and chews are designed to help you transform your furby's diet by bringing it closer to what canines eat in the wild - raw, unprocessed and species appropriate. Our all-natural treats are a convenient and tasty way to supplement your pup's diet, helping him/her meet his/her nutritional needs.
What is Freeze Dried
Freeze drying is the process where raw ingredients are exposed to extremely low temperatures and pressure to remove all the moisture and seal the product tight. This process acts as a natural preservative for the food, keeping it free from chemicals or additives. Ensure that sufficient water is provided to your furby when feeding freeze dried treats.