100% Freeze Dried Grass-fed Beef Kidney
- Beef kidney is an organ meat which are the most nutrient dense part of the animal and considered part of the natural diet of wild canines. They are a good source of Protein, Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Phosphorus, Copper and Selenium.
- Handcrafted from human grade, grass-fed Beef. The way cows are fed can have a major effect on the nutrient composition of the beef. Grass-fed beef usually contains less total fat than grain-fed beef, which means that gram for gram, grass-fed beef contains fewer calories. Grass-fed beef containing up to five times as much omega-3 as grain-fed beef. Grass-fed beef is also a richer source of Vitamin A and E. Nearly every chronic disease, from allergies and joint pain to diabetes and kidney disease, is caused by chronic inflammation. And chronic inflammation is caused by a diet that’s high in omega-6 fatty acids and low in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Kidney is a great source of essential fatty acids which can help maintain a healthy skin and coat, and digestive system
- Selenium is found in Kidney and apparently acts as an antimutagenic, oxygen-radical scavenger, which gives it anti-cancer properties
- Organs are a vital part of raw diets. To achieve balance it is important to feed liver and other secreting organs to ensure the essential vitamins and nutrients are provided. It is important to note 5% of the organ content must be liver and the remaining 5% must be other secreting organs to complete the organ requirement.
- Wet or dry, our freeze-dried bites retain up to 98% of their nutritional value as well as flavour, texture (when rehydrated) and colour.
- Freeze dried in small batches, never mass produced
- No preservative or additive!
- Regular packs contain 30g of Moo Moo Kidney, made from 96g of fresh human-grade grass-fed beef kidney
- Large packs contain 100g of Moo Moo Kidney, made from 320g of fresh human-grade grass-fed beef kidney
Freeze Dried Moo Moo Kidney