Single-protein option - Ingredients: Turkey Meat (80%),Finely-ground Turkey Bones(10%), Turkey Liver/Heart (10%)
With Fruits/Vegetables option - Ingredients: Turkey Meat (70%),Finely-ground Turkey Bones(10%), Turkey Liver/Heart(10%), Fruits/Veg (max 10%)
Non-GMO turkeys raised in sunny California, USA! Our free-range turkey is fed on a 100% natural GMO-free diet with no feed additives. The patties are made from turkeys that are 100% raw and unseasoned which means they don’t contain additional sodium which are harmful for dogs and cats.
Turkey meat is well-balanced with ‘red meat’ and ‘white meat’ which makes it a good choice of protein for more senior dogs and cats. Or if you’re just wanting to give your dogs and cats a treat, turkey patties are tasty and easy to feed without having to butcher an entire turkey yourself! Our patties are blended with turkey bones and turkey organs for a balanced and complete meal.
- Turkey is a lean, white meat that helps furbies build muscle. It is also a highly digestible protein source
- 100% antibiotic/hormone free meats - all natural or wild caught
- 100% single-protein (we do not mix across proteins) so suitable for dogs with multiple allergies/ on strict elimination diet
- Suitable for Raw AND Cook (e.g. steam or cook over stove)
- All bones included are finely-ground and around 10% of total patty
- Each pack is about 8 patties - easy to portion for owners during meal time
- Suitable for Dogs & Cats
- "BARF" patties are recommended by owners who want a complete meal
- "BARF" patties are enhanced with Taurine for heart support functions
- Provides a good base for pawrents who wish to DIY raw or cooked meals, freedom to choose the supplements your furby needs
- Prepared in AVA-licenced facility
8 x 65g patties
Mix and match with other raw patties, enjoy free delivery above $70 (raw patties only)
Frozen Raw Turkey Patties
Suggested Feeding Guidelines
3 - 5 months old - 8% of body weight
5 - 8 months old - 6% of body weight
8 months - 1 year old - 4% of body weight
> 1 Year old - 2% of body weight
To adjust based on your furby's activity level and through monitoring. If your furby is losing weight, add more to his/her diet, if your furby is gaining undesired weight, reduce gradually
Fruits/Veggies in the BARF patties - may contain any of the following: Broccoli, Spinach, Kale, Parsley, Blueberries, Apples, Brussels Sprouts
Delivery is made via temperature-controlled van to ensure food safety and freshness. Proudly and strictly adheres to cold chain best practices when delivering frozen products. Delivered separately from dry treats.
Free shipping for frozen raw orders above $70 (includes bone broth).