A mix of Certified Organic Pau D'arco Bark, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Rosemary Leaf, Organic Skullcap Herb, Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Valerian Root.
Can be used to:
- Boost overall immune system
- Improve overall health
- Promote fur growth
- Antibacterial, Anti fungal, anti-viral benefit
Understanding our ingredients:
Pau D'arco Bark - (Tabebuia Impetiginosa) Known for Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer effects. Pau d’arco is a great immune boosting herb that may help for a number of illnesses – ranging from cancer to allergies.
Burdock Root - Burdock is known for its ability to cleanse the skin and for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant effects. The root contains cleansing constituents which include a bitter, crystalline glucoside lappin, the the flavonol quercetin, fixed and volatile oils and tannic acid. Can help improve skin conditions, combat dandruff and acne.
Marshmallow Root - (Althaea officinalis radix) Anti-inflammatory effects help ease skin irritations
Rosemary Leaf - (Rosmarinus officinalis) improve circulation and blood vessel health. Part of the cardiovascular benefits may stem from the ability of rosemary to improve the function of cells lining the blood vessel walls. Better blood flow explains improved nutrient and oxygen transport and waste removal, in turn improving overall health. Moreover, rosemary seems to strengthen heart function, reducing arrhythmias (irregular or abnormal heart beat rhythm) and helping animals that have been under stress.
Skullcap Herb - Calming anxious or fearful furbies
Dandelion Leaf - may help to improve liver, gallbladder and intestinal health. Dandelion relaxes the nervous system and moves stagnation through the elimination systems. It also helps clean mucus out of the bloodstream. Can help furbies with weak digestion & low appetite.
Valerian Root - Can be soothing to many dogs – especially those with nervous stomachs
For external/topical use only, prevent pets from consuming herbs/drinking bath water.
May interact with certain medications. If your pet has pre-existing conditions that require long-term medication, please consult vet before using Healthy Paws.
Do not use on pregnant/breeding/nursing pets.
How to use
- Fill bath tub with warm / comfortable temperature water and ensure water level is high enough to cover part of your furby's body but not at a dangerous level above neck
- Scoop 5-10 spoons of Healthy Paws depending on water volume and desired level of benefits
- Place herbs directly into water or into the reusable pouch provided
- Place herb/pouch into water
- Let furby soak or massage furby gently to promote bonding between pawrent and furkid. Do not leave your furkid unattended during soaking.
- Soak for 5 - 10 mins or until water has cooled down completely
- Gently rinse off herbs (if placed directly in water)
- Dry furby as usual
Intended for external use although ingredients are human grade and non-toxic. If your furby shows signs of allergic reaction, stop soaking immediately and refer to vet.