Ingredients: 100% Dehydrated Australian Kangaroo Leg
- Kanga Rod is essentially Kangaroo Leg Bone which serves as a meaty chew for furbies.
- Fully digestible unlike rawhide or synthetic chews.
- Long lasting to entertain pups for hours. Toss 1 of these to your dog and you've got yourself some me-time. One of the options to distract pooches suffering from nervousness when you have to be away or get some work done.
- Great as dental treat as hard texture + toothbrush shape will help to break down plaque and clean teeth
- The marrow is also a lower fat than most other animal bones out there. A healthy bone alternative
- Our Bones of course, like all our treats are not cooked – they are dehydrated at low temperatures to ensure they do not calcify. Its the calcification of bones which occurs during cooking at higher temperatures that cause bone to become brittle and shard into sharp nuggets increasing the risk of causing internal damage or chocking
- Made from free-roaming australian kangaroos with strict farming laws. These kangaroos stay on millions of acres of organic land and feast on them. All kangaroos are wild, there is no farming in existence so they live humane, free lives in a natural habitat. The entire harvest operation is government regulated to adhere to strict principles of sustainability.
- Approx 25cm long, suitable for medium - big sized furbies or smaller furbies in need of a challenge.
Protein % : 42
Fat % : 7
$19.50 Regular Price