Ingredients: 100% Australian Grass-fed Lamb
- Most suitable for small sized dogs are mild chewers (not recommended for medium-big sized dogs as they might swallow without chewing and become a choking hazard)
- Approximately 7cm each (length may vary)
- When animals are 100% grass-fed, their meat is not only lower in saturated fats but also higher in omega-3 fatty acids, which studies show may help to prevent heart disease and boost the immune system. Significantly more antioxidants and vitamins
- Lamb that eat fresh grass get a lot of carotenoids from it (precursor for vitamin A) that colors their fat with a slight hint of yellow, whereas grain-fed Lamb have strictly white fat.
- Grass-fed meat has a healthier fat composition with a higher percentage of a benign stearic acid and lower percentage of palmitic and myristic acid that could be considered potentially harmful. It also contains 2x to 5x more of those much needed omega-3 fatty acids, and 2x to 3x the amount of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), which is an important fatty acid that works as an antioxidant and helps protect against illnesses