Mini Fishie Bites
Ingredients: 100% dehydrated Australian Fish Fry
Worried about the high level of toxins and mercury in other predatory fishes but want to harvest the enormous benefits of fish for your furby? Look no further, this is the treat for you!
- Made from baby fishies - which means low amount/risk of toxins and contamination
- Protein content of 72% and is also very rich in Amino Acids, contain Iodine and a small amount of Omega 3 fatty acids in each fishie bite
- They are rich in minerals such as calcium and the antioxidant Selenium which protects against heart disease
- Fish is a great, easily digestible protein source for dogs. Especially for dogs following digestive upsets or with liver or kidney disease, whilst being relatively low in saturated fats and empty calories (good for weight control)
- High level of Omega-3 Fatty acids in fish, it is a natural anti-inflammatory to the body making it great for dogs with allergies or intolerances to other non-fish proteins
- Fish is also great for dogs with joint issues and IBD issues
- The bioavailable essential fatty acids in fish can help to heal sore, flaky, damaged or itchy skin. This is because Omega-3 fats found in fish oil help to reduce inflammation, which can lessen the intensity of many allergies. Omega-3 fats can also reduce a dog's reaction to pollen and other common allergy triggers found in the environment.
Amazing source of good vitamins and healthy properties without the increased risk of weight gain or a protein overload causing your dog's internal organs to have to work harder to process the food. Great way to provide your dog with protein without overburdening their digestive system in the same way that some protein rich meats do