Ingredients: 100% Australian Beef Spare Ribs
- Chew suitable for small-medium dogs
- Long-lasting chew that can keep your furby entertained for hours
- Helps to break down tartar and reduces the risk of gum disease
- Our bones treats are not cooked – they are dehydrated at low temperatures to ensure they do not calcify. Its the calcification of bones which occurs during cooking at higher temperatures that cause bone to become brittle and shard into sharp nuggets increasing the risk of causing internal damage or chocking
- There is still plenty of meat on the bone so that while your furkids are chewing, they’re also benefiting from plenty of vital nutrients, such as protein and iron. All naturally found in Australian beef (but you won’t find any additives!). For instance, the tough bone will dislodge any leftover food and will remove plaque and tartar in your furkid's teeth. This will reduce any chances of decay and keep their teeth and gum health in top condition! In addition, it will keep that dog breath at bay.
Average nutritional analysis for reference:
Crude protein min 58%
Crude fat min 10.6%
Crude fibre max 2.26%
Ash (for digestion) 20 g
Moisture max 8.8%.