Naturally shed antlers
100% Moose Antler
- Not only does it entertain your furby, it cleans their teeth in the process by knocking off the plaque and tartar
- They last a very long time and when sized correctly they do not Splinter! We only sell fresh premium grade shed antlers
- Antlers are odourless and non-messy
- They're packed with nutrition. Unlike nylon or rubber alternatives, dogs get protein and minerals (zinc, phosphorus, iron, calcium, magnesium and potassium) from chewing on antlers
- Antlers come in 3 sizes so you choose the one best suited for your furby
- Antlers are primarily made up of cartilage that mineralize into a bone-like substance. Naturally full of collagen, which strengthens ligaments, cartilage, tendons and bones
- It also contains bone developing glucosamine and calcium
- They're cruelty free. Our antlers are naturally shed, meaning they fall from the deer without any human involvement. These animals grow a new set of antlers each year and then shed them off and re-grow another set for the following year – very renewable, very conservative
- Rest Assured that all sharp corners have been trimmed off for your furby's chewing safety
You can also soak the antlers in broth overnight in the fridge to add some flavor if your furby loses interest halfway
Small - Ideal for small breeds (2-8 kgs) and puppies over 3 months old.
Medium (14-21cm) - Ideal for medium breeds 8 – 15kgs and puppies over 3 months old
Large (13-16cm) - Suits breeds weighing 16-24kg
Important Note *Not suitable for furbies with dental problems or tend to swallow rather than chew. Pawrental discretion & supervision is strongly advised when feeding antlers to your furby as antlers are very hard chews, great for chewers but potentially disastrous for swallowers. Speak to us if you are in doubt about these antlers and we will be glad to assist you.