100% Australian Grass-fed Mutton Leg
- Handcrafted with love from grass-fed, human-grade mutton leg
- Grass-fed mutton usually contains less total fat and fewer calories. Grass-fed Mutton contains up to five times as much omega-3 and it is a richer source of Vitamin A and E.
- Great source of B-Group vitamins, including riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. These vitamins are essential for proper nervous function in dogs and cats.
- Wide variety of essential nutrients like B-vitamins, selenium, and zinc (for immune system support). Lamb is similar to beef in that it contains more iron than chicken or fish.
- Full of amino acids, and both Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids have a wide range of health benefits in pets including, healthy skin and coat, cognitive function, heart health, joint function and many more.