Spirulina can help:
- Offer powerful Antioxidants
- Support a healthy Immune System
- By increasing the production of antibodies and white blood cells, Spirulina is giving your pet the means to fight germs and prevent illness.
- Improve gastrointestinal health
- Provides all nine of the essential amino acids - the building blocks needed for the health of every cell in your dog's body
- Positive effect on the immune system and reduce the incidence of allergies.
- Spirulina is one of the most chlorophyll-rich foods in the world. It helps remove toxins from the blood and boosts the immune system.
- Spirulina contains ten times more beta-carotene than carrots
Researchers in Japan found spirulina significantly reduced kidney toxicity caused by the heavy metal mercury and three pharmaceutical drugs. Other researchers found rats consuming spirulina or chlorella algae eliminated seven times the dangerous chemical dioxin compared to a control diet - Source
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Organic by QAI
- USDA Organic
Consult your pet's vet before starting on this supplement, especially if your pet is on long-term medication
Organic Spirulina Powder
- Dogs below 10kg..........................1/4 tsp
- Dogs between 10 - 30kg ..............1/2 tsp
- Dogs above 31kg .........................1 tsp
- Organic Spirulina
A completely all-natural, highly nutritious microscopic salt-water plant containing over 100 nutrients. It has the most remarkable concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb and is the largest protein food source with over 60% all-digestible vegetable protein (3-4 times higher than pork, beef or fish). Spirulina also contains the highest concentration of beta-carotene, vitamin B-12, iron, and trace minerals and the rare essential fatty acid, GLA.
Please note that at least 1 week lead time is required for WPO products.