Ingredients: 100% Australian Kangaroo Ribs
- Suitable for small-medium furbies
- Hypoallergenic protein source makes it a great treat for furbies who are allergic to common meat types (eg. chicken/beef)
- Kangaroo is one of the leanest protein sources. Low fat means your furby who's on a diet can also indulge in this tasty treat
- They are high in anti oxidants, highest level of Omega 3 versus, lamb, beef & pork treats and high have a concentration of natural B12 Vitamin for cell renewal. All this and allergen free!
- Our Bones of course, like all our treats are not cooked – they are dehydrated at low temperatures to ensure they do not calcify. Its the calcification of bones which occurs during cooking at higher temperatures that cause bone to become brittle and shard into sharp nuggets increasing the risk of causing internal damage or chocking
- Made from free-roaming australian kangaroos with strict farming laws. These kangaroos stay on millions of acres of organic land and feast on them. All kangaroos are wild, there is no farming in existence so they live humane, free lives in a natural habitat. The entire harvest operation is government regulated to adhere to strict principles of sustainability.
- Ribs vary in size depending where on the rib cage they are and the size of the animal. some can be quite small and others bigger.
Protein % : 41
Fat % : 8