Ingredients: 100% Kangaroo Tail
- Around 20-25cm in length, best suited for medium - big dogs or smaller furbies who are seeking a challenge
- Hypoallergenic protein source makes it a great chew for furbies who are allergic to common meat types (eg. chicken/beef)
- Low fat means your furby who's on a diet can also indulge in this tasty chew
- They are high in anti oxidants, highest level of Omega 3 versus, lamb, beef & pork treats and high have a concentration of natural B12 Vitamin for cell renewal. All this and less than 2% fat and allergen free!
- Available in halves and wholes
- Our Bones of course, like all our treats are not cooked – they are dehydrated at low temperatures to ensure they do not calcify. Its the calcification of bones which occurs during cooking at higher temperatures that cause bone to become brittle and shard into sharp nuggets increasing the risk of causing internal damage or chocking
- All kangaroos are wild, there is no farming in existence so they live humane, free lives in a natural habitat. The entire harvest operation is government regulated to adhere to strict principles of sustainability.
Minimum Protein % : 42
Minimum Fat % : 7