This Fairy Dust not only looks good and fizzles in your bath water, it is also highly functional as a bath spa. Use it every alternate week as a shampoo substitute, let our natural ingredients pamper your fur and skin in the most natural and gentle way that doesn't strip your skin of its natural oil.
Harnessing the skin-loving benefits of essential oils: Sea Kelp, Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, Calendula Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Carrot Seed Essential Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Oil, Coconut Oil, Goat's Milk
Understanding Sea Kelp: high in minerals and contains vitamins A, B, E, D and K. Kelp contains more 70 vitamins and minerals. It also contains sodium alginate (algin), which helps remove heavy metals. The high fiber content in kelp has anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and anti-rheumatic properties
Can be used to:
- Neutralise odours and leave you smelling sweet with our blend of essential oils
- Gently purify and cleanse skin/fur
- Soothe itchy, flaky, irritated skin with hot spots
- Repel fleas/ticks
No artificial colouring, no artificial fragrances, no irradiated ingredients. Only the very best for our furbies.
All the essential oils used in our bath essentials products have been diluted to be safe and suitable for direct contact with you and your furby's skin.
The Dangers Of Undiluted Essential Oils For Your Dog: In general, one drop of a plant’s essential oil is more than 75 times stronger than its herbal equivalent. This formidable strength makes them an extreme form of natural medicine with a potency that must not be ignored. Safety is a huge concern and this is especially true when using essential oils internally or in their undiluted state. Applying undiluted essential oils externally to your dog is risky, due to the likelihood of skin sensitivity, inflammation, dermal damage and ingestion through fur licking. Essential oils need to be diluted in a carrier oil so they can be separated into tiny particles again. This method of dispersing the oils helps achieve the maximum healing benefit with the minimum dosage.
We do not believe in using risky essential oil blends for your precious furby. No artificial colouring, no fillers, non-irradiated ingredients only
Directions for use
As bath spa:
- Fill bath tub with warm / comfortable temperature water and ensure water level is high enough to cover part of your furby's body but not at a dangerous level above neck
- Scoop 3 - 5 spoons of Fairy Dust into bath water, depending on water volume and desired level of benefits
- Let furby soak or massage furby gently to promote bonding between pawrent and furkid. Do not leave your furkid unattended during soaking.
- Soak for 5 - 10 mins or until water has cooled down completely
- Gently rinse off with water
- Dry furby as usual
As paw soak
- Fill basin with water, water level should cover furby's paws completely
- Scoop 1 - 2 spoons of Fairy Dust into bath water, depending on water volume and desired level of benefits
- Soak paws for 5 - 10mins
- Gently rinse off with water
- Dry paws as usual
As 'mud' spa:
- Using a plastic bowl/container, pour in 3 - 6 spoonfuls of Fairy Dust, add water and stir until desired consistency is achieved
- Apply using fingers, directly onto furby's skin and coat
- Let the 'mud' sit for 3 - 5 mins
- Rinse off completely with water
- Dry as usual
*Avoid use on pregnant dogs, consult vet with ingredient list before using if your furby is on long-term medication. Start with small amount (0.5-1 scoop) during first-time use, especially if dog has not had exposure to stated essential oils before, to test for sensitivity. If allergy symptoms appear, rinse off with coconut oil and cool or cold water. For external/topical use only, prevent pets from consuming salt/drinking bath water.