NZ Veal Chewies
Ingredients: 100% Dehydrated NZ Free-range Veal Tendons, No Additives or Preservatives
- Chewies are a popular chew among furbies, works great as a chew to entertain your bored pup
- Veal is the meat of young calves below the age of 6 months.
- Tendon is from the lower shank leading into the foot. Tendons are tough, flexible cords of fibrous collagen tissue that attach muscles to bones. It is rich in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and elastin. This fibrous texture makes for cleaner teeth and gums while not compromising the taste and chewing pleasure.
- Fully and easily digestible, you can feed your furby the whole piece with a peace of mind.
- Made in New Zealand under the strictest quality control and farming practices
- Protein 88.9%