Ingredients: 100% NZ Free-range Veal Tendons, No Additives or Preservatives
- Veal Tendons are a popular chew among furbies, works great as a chew to entertain your bored pup
- Veal is the meat of young calves below the age of 6 months.
- Tendon is from the lower shank leading into the foot. Tendons are tough, flexible cords of fibrous collagen tissue that attach muscles to bones. It is rich in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and elastin. This fibrous texture makes for cleaner teeth and gums while not compromising the taste and chewing pleasure.
- Fully and easily digestible, you can feed your furby the whole piece with a peace of mind.
- Made in New Zealand under the strictest quality control and farming practices
- Veal is a great alternative to beef containing much the same levels of protein, minerals and vitamins, but less than half the fat and is more easily digested. It is a tender meat, produced from calves generally less than 20 weeks old and is a good option for dogs that may have some allergies to beef. It is rich in B vitamins and in particular B3 (Niacin) which plays a key role in converting food to energy and is vital to the healthy functioning of digestive and nervous systems plus the skin and coat. It is also high in phosphorous and zinc, promoting growth, strong teeth and bones, fast wound healing, good vision and a healthy immune system.
- Protein 88.9%