100% New Zealand Venison Tendons
- Tendon is from the lower shank leading into the foot. Tendons are tough, flexible cords of fibrous collagen tissue that attach muscles to bones. It is rich in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and elastin. This fibrous texture makes for cleaner teeth and gums while not compromising the taste and chewing pleasure.
- With less fat and cholesterol than beef, it's a great treat for furbies watching their waistline
- Venison is a good source of B vitamins and minerals such as zinc, phosphorous, and iron
Good source of B vitamins and minerals such as zinc, phosphorous, and iron. It helps dogs maintain healthy energy levels and many dogs enjoy the taste.
Good option for dogs who may have food sensitivities or allergies to other protein sources such as beef or chicken. Since venison is a novel protein, it may help reduce allergens and skin irritations in pets with food-related issues
- Fully and easily digestible, you can feed your furby the whole piece with a peace of mind.
- Made in New Zealand under the strictest quality control and farming practices
- As this is a natural product, weight and length of each piece will vary, they are approximately 12 - 16cm.