Ingredients: 100% braided then dehydrated NZ Ling fish meat and skin - that's it!
- Low fat, high in omega-3 for great joints, skin and coat
- Nearly every chronic disease, from allergies and joint pain to diabetes and kidney disease, is caused by chronic inflammation. And chronic inflammation is caused by a diet that’s high in omega-6 fatty acids and low in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Very gentle on the tummy and especially suitable for puppies, seniors and furbies with sensitive stomach/multiple allergies to other protein types
- Can help with improvement of skin and coat health. The bioavailable essential fatty acids in fish can help to heal sore, flaky, damaged or itchy skin. This is because Omega-3 fats found in fish oil help to reduce inflammation, which can lessen the intensity of many allergies. Omega-3 fats can also reduce a dog's reaction to pollen and other common allergy triggers found in the environment.
- Twisted ling meat/skin make a great healthy chew, tough enough to act as a toothbrush for your furby
- Fish braid is made from 100% ling fish which makes it a hypoallergenic chew and fully digestible. You can have a peace of mind knowing exactly what you are feeding to your furby. No big words, no fancy chemicals and fillers, just simply ling fish meat & skin.
- There are 0% carbs in Ling (great for dogs on a manufactured dog food diet that are mainly eating grain) and there is only 1% fat! With a whopping 19% protein (in wet fish, x3 in dry) it means that that Ling is a great source of animal protein for your furby - the building blocks of cell maintenance and repair
- Ling has many vitamins and minerals in it, but these are the main ones - Minerals: Highest in Selenium 36 mg (52% adult human RDI) Magnesium 63 mg, Phosphorus 198 mg Vitamins: Vitamin B6 0.3 mg (15% human RDI); Roboflavin 0.2 mg, Niacin 2.3 mg