Ingredients: 100% Australian Kangaroo Ears with fur
No harmful fillers or additives
- Kangaroo is one of the leanest source of protein which makes it great for furbies on a diet
- Excellent source of omega-3
- Hypoallergenic, so furbies who are allergic to common meat types (eg. chicken/beef) can also enjoy this yummy nutritious treat
- Ears are a rich source of manganese for bone and joint health, and provide a natural source of fibre for a smoother digestive system. For dogs with digestive issues, feed 1-2 pieces a day.
- Manganese is required in every dog’s diet for healthy bones and joints. Dogs on long-term deficient diets have been known to suffer from ligament pain and arthritis in more severe cases.
- Fur is not removed, nor are the the ears chemically treated before/after dehydration
- Whilst the chew entertains and provides a range of nutrients the fur helps as a natural de-wormer and could form part of a natural de-worming regime
- Made from free-roaming australian kangaroos with strict farming laws. These kangaroos stay on millions of acres of organic land and feast on them. All kangaroos are wild, there is no farming in existence so they live humane, free lives in a natural habitat. The entire harvest operation is government regulated to adhere to strict principles of sustainability.
$7.00 Regular Price